Tuesday 20 November 2012

The first glimpse

Yups.

If your eyes are trained to discern the picture, you can probably tell what this post is all about.

If your eyes aren't trained... this is not a black-and-white picture of the moon and its craters. :)

This would be the first glimpse of the life that is growing in me. All glory to God who fearfully and wonderfully knits him/her in the safe confines of my womb. 

The daddy and mummy are overjoyed and are in wonder. Saw the heart leaping on the ultrasound scan ~ what a magical thing ~ I'm so relieved. Thank God for answered prayers.

I shall wait with hope.

4 comments:

cikumuffin said...

Congratulations dear! Praise the Lord. May you be blessed with a smooth pregnancy. *hugs* :D

Grace Melody said...

Thanks Yi Lei!!!:)

Tine @ Beautyholics Anonymous said...

Congratulations Grace! I guessed as much from your last couple of posts ;) Such exciting times ahead!

Looking forward to reading about your journey to motherhood. Do send my congratulations to Ben as well :)

Grace Melody said...

Haha, you guessed?!? Thanks, Tine!