Friday 18 May 2012

Mid-week and a short advertisement

Met up with Ai Hua for brunch today. Such a refreshing meet-up. We managed to eat, chat, slam down our palms on the table a little (while discussing certain woes), talk about her wedding preparations, pray together... and yet keep to two hours. Such discipline! xD

Yeah, banging the table was refreshing too. I am convinced that we did not disturb our neighbours.

Studied for the rest of the afternoon, with much passion as well as exasperation - till my head ached and I was super queasy. It was then I realized that I had overdosed on the coffee. *Facepalm*

My husband made a solemn statement today which I found weird and funny, even. I was asking him if I had any bald patches on my scalp, since I felt as if I had been shedding extra many hairs lately. After checking my scalp out, he remarked, "No ah... but your hair is very soft and fine - like the pig's fur."

Pig's fur? >..< Okaaay... haha. I will take it as a compliment. *Oinks and twitches snout in appreciation*

Two music practices for two different functions tomorrow - one in the morning and the other at night. Busy weekend coming up. I am trying to keep from being stressed.

To the Penangites: anyone knows of Koreans who need private English tuition? Tutor speaks Korean - not extremely fluently, but still... it's English tuition she is giving - and I can guarantee that she's good in English! She's given English tuition to Koreans before and enjoyed it. Looking to earn some extra income while practicing her Korean (language skills) for Christian ministry purposes. Korean students from the Tjg. Bungah/ Bt. Feringghi area of the island preferred.

Please do let me know!  ;)

No comments: