Thursday 9 August 2012

Busy weekend starts today (Thursday)

...and I am utterly thankful that we have already moved into our new place ~ and gotten most of the cleaning and unpacking done. Thank God for my hubby's wisdom to move us in here last Thursday - or I'd be going crazy this week.

I've got work at 5pm today...and then a rehearsal tonight at church for Friday's renewal service (Church Anniversary is this Sunday - so there are 2 renewal services leading up to Sunday - one on Friday and one on Saturday) during which I will be the pianist for Lilin's worship-team. Preps done.

Tomorrow (Friday) afternoon, I have a session with my Korean mentor, for which I am very under-prepared. I haven't done my homework; neither have I finished reading the comprehension passage that I was supposed to read. Also - as a standard procedure - I need to prepare my brain to focus and process all the words that she will as usual churn out at top speed. Haha! At night, I will be playing for the renewal service.

Saturday afternoon, we have a rehearsal for Saturday night's renewal service during which I will be the worship-leader. Musical arrangements done. Need to prepare heart, mind, soul and strength to be up in front. God help me!!! :/

1 comment:

goingkookies said...

Hi,

Came across your blog from Tine's. Are you based in Sydney or Melbourne?

All d best for your Korean!

Cheers.