Tuesday 29 January 2013

To break the "silence"

I have had a crazy week ~ one that was full of sleepless nights, burning midnight oil, early mornings and etc. You can probably tell, by the frequency of my blog-posts. 

I am just about to have another crazy week.

Checked my blogger stats report today and I was amazed that there were still people dropping by my blog to see if there are any new posts. You people are amazing! :)

My loved ones drove up to Penang from KL to spend the weekend with Ben and I. They also had another mission, i.e. to celebrate my birthday (which doesn't arrive till later this week). Their presence helped me to relax a little and to take some time off from my Romans paper to rest.

Here are some pictures:


 


 
 

 


Have a good week, y'all.

2 comments:

adeline said...

Happy birthday! I stumbled upon your blog and it's nice to read of how you deal with life as a follower of Jesus with ministry and so much other stuff on your plate. I guess I kinda relate to you in someway. And the fact that you're in Malaysia makes me want to read about you more, especially that you're in Penang and presumably from KL. I was born in PJ, moved to Canada and now am a missionary in Peru but still have family in KL and Penang. Anyways, thanks for writing!

Adeline

Grace Melody said...

Hey, Adeline...thanks for dropping by!:) You're right... I'm from Subang Jaya actually..and am living in Penang. Amazing to know that you are a missionary in Peru ~ would love to know more and read your blog too.