Wednesday 8 August 2012

I was supposed to be asleep...

...when I ended up continuing with my worship-leading prep after hanging out the wet laundry to dry (yups - I know, there is no sunshine at night - but I have this habit of washing clothes at night and leaving them to dry under the ceiling fan).

Very regrettably, I did quite a bit of munching on Salt and Vinegar Lays potato chips too.

Sigh. Well done, Grace. Well done.

I shouldn't complain that I am fat and all now... since I "asked for it". :P

I promise that I'll get into bed in 5 minutes. Just give me 5 minutes to accept that Tuesday, the 7th of August, 2012 is over, whether or not I have maxed it out. *Sobs*

Well, at least I'm done with my worship leading prep for this Saturday's Renewal Service. Thank You, God.

Tomorrow's pleasures which I shall go to sleep looking forward to:

1. Teaching the 2 little girls
2. Dinner with Rachel
3. Moving on with my PM315 assignments

No comments: