Tuesday 18 September 2012

Draft #2 of Interpretation Project on Psalm 8 completed...

While I have yet to receive feedback from the honorable Dr. L...

I am glad that I've sorta cleared a major hurdle in my timeline ~ what with the distractions I encountered on the way. For instance...

...My trusty hand-phone tumbled into the toilet-bowl while I was visiting the bathroom at one of the malls today. (I won't tell you which mall.) It was right down disgusting to reach down into the water and fish it out. I was trying my hardest not to imagine the toilet-bowl's patron history.... Oh well, at least it looked clean ~ to my naked eye. I want to believe that it was clean (although I know better) - so if any of you are microbiologists, fellow doctors or what have you... please keep any disagreements to yourself, please. Haha. Thank you very much.

No comments: