Wednesday 24 October 2012

While you were away (Day #2)

God has been wonderfully gracious (as He always is)...

Gifts from Rachel ~ thanks, sis!
Had a delicious, delightful afternoon sitting down to coffee and a good chat with Celine after lunch and school... before I went to work.

Out of the many enthralling and inspiring life-stories she shared with me ~ the ending of one had my jaw dropping and eyes tearing.

It was a sudden, beautiful reminder of God's lovingkindness. Many times, He could have just thundered at me or turned His back on me for the terrible things I said, thought and did ~ and He had every right to do so. How I must have grieved His Spirit. However, by His love, grace and wisdom ~ He held back and waited. Why? Because He knew that He would have lost me if He did otherwise. I would have rebelled against Him even more and gone further astray.

It was His life-giving kindness that led me to repentance. 

God, You are so amazing. 

Oh... to add ~ I finally finished the introduction to my Transforming Our City paper. How awesome is that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your means of explaining everything in this piece of writing is truly
nice, all can simply be aware of it, Thanks a lot.


My weblog: elder scrolls online beta sign up