Wednesday 7 November 2012

Hubby's birthday, but hubby's away...

Yup. He left for a work trip early this morning - and since the airport is an hour's drive from our place, he bunked at his parents' house (which is just 5-10 minutes from Bayan Lepas) last night ~ while I didn't.

Nights without him are just weird.

The house and bed seem way too spacious. The nocturnal creatures seem to chirp, click and buzz louder than usual. I seem to lack appetite for dinner... and so, I make do with peanut butter sandwiches. Sometimes, bread and cheese.

His birthday without him is even weirder.

Nevertheless, I hope I will always feel this way - when he's not around. Even after he's done trips like this one many, many, many more times. And may his absence make my heart grow fonder. I miss my man. :)

No comments: