Monday 17 December 2012

Back to work!

Chicken Essence from my boss.. and a rabbit keychain (with carrot and bell) from a student
After missing out on all the fun and hilarious, I returned to my delightful post today... only to find out that this would be my last week of work before year 2013!

Why?!?!? :X ~ Anyway... may it be an awesome week. Was glad that today's student hadn't forgotten her stuff ~ we even began on a new theory book today! *Celebrating baby steps* She even brought me a get-well-soon present (see picture above).

I ought to begin on my assignments, but I can't seem to find the motivation to do so.

Coming down with a flu. Hopefully, my voice will be all right next week, since I've got a choir to sing in.

Looking forward to finally seeing Rachel tomorrow - after our long "break" from one another. 

1 comment:

Zoey said...

Your student is so sweet! (and her mom too) hope to see you soon!