Wednesday 2 January 2013

The blessed year that was ~ 2012

January 2012
Back to MBTS after loads of prayer, consideration, godly counsel and encouragement ~ for my MDiv
February 2012
Valentine's Day 2012 ~ very spontaneously celebrated and yet the hubby still managed to surprise me.
March 2012 (month of the most meet-ups)
Best friend

Yvonne
Ji in Singapore

The rest of the people in Singapore
Best friend fell ill

April 2012
Preparing for Ai Hua's wedding in June ~ this was at the bridal studio
Sent Vanessa (3rd from left) to US for her ministry internship

Our good friends, Kevin and Pam, got married
May 2012 (the busiest part of my year began)
House renovations for our new place
Celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary
June 2012
Moved our furniture into the new place ~ and stayed with my wonderful parents-in-law
Another 2 of our good friends, Matthew and Ai Hua, got married
 July 2012
Our dear friends (my ex-housemate back in Dublin and my senior in med school), Yvonne and David, got married
What a reunion we had in KL!

Met Pst. Jojo and Ida - former spiritual mentors
With the Eaglepoint Covenant Fellowship people :)
Did a lot of spring-cleaning in our new place
 August 2012
Graduation dinner after 3 years of leadership training
Day trip with Ben's family to Ipoh just for eats...

Moved from my PIL's place to our new place
September 2012
Family came to visit us in Penang
 

Dad
Celebrated Pastor Shearn's birthday
 October 2012 (The month, throughout which I looked the most worn-out)
Lovely afternoon with Lydia (who came up to Penang for Edmond's and EL's wedding)
Not forgetting Benjamin, whom I've not seen in a long while
Reunion with my juniors, Louise and Wei Nin
At Edmond and EeLing's wedding banquet
 November 2012
Yet another 2 of our friends, Wei Chong and Bee Chin, got married
Ben's reunion with his former colleagues

Bade my Korean friend goodbye. We also watched an opera (La Traviata) with Pst. Tan Peng and Dr. Jeanie
MBTS Graduation Banquet - we performed

Family Trip to Mae Sai, Thailand
 
December 2012
Of Christmas parties and carollers
Of many church services and renewed covenants with God
Of my D&C ~ and the care I received from dear friends and family after that (thank you to those who gave me chicken essence! ~ Grace, Ruth and Wee Lyn)

Of singing in choir performances despite my case of flu and laryngitis
Of being with the most loving hubby ever ~ whose love was proven through our trials and my sickness

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Thumbs up to Ben! He is a "hou lou gong" (good husband)