Thursday 2 January 2014

2014

a midnight doodle

Happy New Year, folks!

My hubby and I bade 2013 farewell and welcomed the new year by standing on the beach near our home (with many other unrelated non-acquaintances from all over the world) ... holding hands, watching fireworks and sky lanturns light up the sky... and then, praying together back home.

I have decided that I would be devoting my time, energy and creativity to making a lot more art this year than I did the last year (close to zero)... as well as writing, doing ministry and preparing for the arrival of the third person of our little Wong family. Art-making for me has always been a means of being still in God's presence and meditating on His word (as well as venting frustrations and relieving depression). I pray that my aesthetic experiences would be sacramental; and that I would bring God glory by being fully alive in Him as I draw inspirations from His created world to create.

You could always join me! :)

Well then, my readers... here is to a fruitful year ahead of us. 

No comments: