Tuesday 12 August 2014

Sophie's diaries: 3 months and beyond

I guess it would make more sense for me to record her progress in terms of months and not weeks by now.

Sophie's third month ended with her flipping over on her own, with her head held high above the surface she is on (she delights in keeping it in position for ages), as well as her first bout of common cold. Ben and I are anxious - but we believe that God would take good care of her while she builds up an immunity to the virus.

Ben is especially guilty because he was sick throughout the weekend with a bad flu... Go figure.

I am hoping that my breast milk will flood her system with all the antibodies she needs.

Anyway, here are more pictures of her from the past month:

A way to keep her occupied while I do my work. I have given up working on week days - and now use my weekends to work instead.
Some parts of my illustration work - all done during the weekend, when we sleepover at Ben's parents' home
 

Flash cards for a change
The day I took her out on my own - for the very first time. Nerve-wrecking.
Had to reward myself with apple crumble after the stressful day out :P
 


Timeout in the midst of grocery shopping at Tesco's ~ and Sophie falling asleep at her bottle
 More blogging soon.

No comments: