Tuesday 19 July 2011

Monday

So what have I been up to today?

The electricity supply to my block got cut-off today because the TNB's legs and hands (kakitangan = staff) were working on something - so I had to work away from home at Coffee Bean cafe.

I finally began on my MBTS community service project (after 2 months of procrastination and feeling guilty everyday), which involves compiling common symptoms, differential diagnoses and management of common ailments on campus - in flow-charts. It's a little easier than writing management essays on diseases, really - because it's meant for layman use (especially that of Pst. K who calls himself the "Quack Doctor", haha). Most of the medications prescribed can be obtained over-the-counter. More serious symptoms (indicating more serious stuff) are managed by going to the clinic/hospital/emergency department. The reason I have to systemize things: I am leaving MBTS soon - and Pst. K has to take over my roles or find somebody else to take over my roles.

Ben and I went to Tesco's for dinner and a bit of grocery-shopping in the evening.

No comments: