Thursday 4 August 2011

At Genting Highlands

Our last day here...

It has been such a swell time, really. Outdoor theme park rides, archery and some funfair games with Ben; midnight chats with Zoey; Ripley's Believe-it-or-not museum, shopping with Zoey at First World Plaza, the "Glitz" musical at First World Pavillion... and lots of good eats, long walks and fellowship with my family (including dad who joined us during our first night). The weather has been perfect too - most of the time, I wore just one sweater outdoors. The winds were cool and refreshing. I am also pretty thankful that my hubby has had a good break (and spiritual retreat) before he begins afresh in a new company. God has been very gracious and merciful to us throughout our short vacation here.

As for me - Abba Father, I'm sorry that I haven't been too diligent with my Quiet Time while I was here - but thank You for still speaking to me and blessing my soul through circumstances, Ben, nature.... as well as my church reformation history notes. And thank You for protecting me from harm (physical and non-physical - especially via the money-eating Jackpot machines!) I have been indeed amply provided for throughout this trip. Please continue to help me experience You throughout my time away from Penang... and let me return - ready to take on my last term's toughest challenges, before I graduate in November. In Jesus' mighty name in which I have an unquenchable hope... I pray, amen.

We will go back to KL tomorrow. Feeling a little emo already.

No comments: