Saturday 24 November 2012

Thanksgiving this year (2012)

I, Grace Wong (Moo) give thanks for...
(in no particular order of importance)

~ The wonderful gifts of marriage, home, family, friendship, mentors, love, acceptance and the warmest relationships that make up the abundant life in Christ
~ My current job which does not only provide me a little extra $$$, but a lot of heart-warming moments and the ministerial fulfillment of working with young lives, young dreams, young miracles...
~ Our baby whose heart strongly beats and whose hiding place is now my tummy (womb to be exact)
~ The adventures/journeys God has brought me to embark for this season in time... beautiful ones even while I am not sure where they would lead me...
~ The ability to breathe, sit, stand, lie down, walk, eat, etc however and whenever I want... the gift of good health and freedom from the eating disorders I once suffered
~ The provisions for a year's seminary equipping and the development of my giftings in order to serve God better ~ also the pure enjoyment of such equipping/development of which I have been privileged to enjoy... (May the Lord continue to provide for the following year.)

~ most importantly, Jesus Christ - through whom I have eternal life and the forgiveness of my sins; reconciliation with God the Father; the tranformational sanctification of the Holy Spirit; and the unshakable hope of being God's child.

No comments: