Friday 30 August 2013

Overwhelming Thursday

One of those days when the sunny was too sunny, my mood wasn't too stellar, I felt wretched and didn't accomplish much with regards to work.

Came to one point when I milled around Queensbay Mall (where I was to meet Yvonne for dinner, post-work), feeling like I was going to surprise everyone with an explosion of tears. Hello, Queensbay!

But I didn't. Fortunately for Queensbay Mall, God intervened.

Anyway, it was a lovely meet-up we had - Yvonne and I. Eating guacamole, rice, vegetables and beef with a good friend (who drove all the way from Seberang Jaya to Queensbay for me) was a great comfort. I felt much better after dinner.

Former housemate, uni-mate, church-mate and etc.
We realised that it has been exactly 10 years since we boarded our first flight to Dublin with the rest of the pre-meds and first-meds of that batch. (Remember her mom giving us some creative ideas on how to use the rice-cooker before we departed!) A whole decade. My word. Well then, here is to the next ten years of our friendship, Yvonne!

I am blessed. God is still good. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! At last I got a weblog from where I be capable of really get helpful data concerning my study and knowledge.