Tuesday 10 September 2013

Post-weekend: Back to classes - OT Theology

Weekend: Shearn's early birthday party at Marshall's Burger, Bay Avenue
 The 3rd (and my final at MBTS) term has officially begun.

So glad that I wasn't overly sick this morning - that I could climb up that breath-taking (literally) MBTS slope on foot. It felt a little like a wet winter - what with the rain pattering around me, the gusts of wind sending an almost icy-chill to my bones and the horizon of the sea embraced by mist. My ankles were damp from splashing through the cold puddles of water too.

Breathlessness and some queasiness overtook me while I was in class and at the stuffy chapel. I was glad to be able to go home after that. Napped for an hour (or a little more, haha) and felt better. A Mc-donald's takeaway lunch completed the therapy. Sort of. :P (I'm so, so sorry if the Mc-donald's haters are offended.)

Anyway... I've just embarked on an exciting journey of doing Old Testament theology. We've got lectures to attend, a thrilling research paper to write and and a 40-minutes paper presentation to do each (in which the presenter has to be prepared to clarify and defend his/her paper). It is going to be a challenging, uphill term - I pray that God would grant me a lot of joy and strength.

Preached Judas Iscariot to my hubby (with background Hokkien music - at neck-breaking tempo - from the nearby Ge tai) yesterday evening. Tomorrow, I'm preaching Judas Iscariot to my best friend with background K-pop music to accompany. :P

No comments: