Monday 11 July 2011

Sunday

Praise God. Worship leading went well today. I'm so proud of my team (amazing musicians and back-up vocalist, all of them) - despite a few little hiccups on the way, we covered up pretty well for one another. God was gracious to keep us sensitive to one another. It was much harder preparing for this week's P + W... because of various disruptions to my initial plan, illness and my emo-ness (which was partially due to the Bersih rally - in knowing that thousands of Malaysia's rakyat were braving tear gas, beatings, water canons and other kinds of cruel persecutions - united in their diversity - marching on the streets of KL for justice and the sake of righteousness...). However, God turned things around in time. Practice went well on Saturday. P + W today was generally ok too. Phew.... While I was preparing my heart this morning, I felt that God was giving me the words to address the congregation with... It was a most blissful moment, knowing that God was fully aware that I could do nothing alone and was counting on Him to empower me. While my heart was doing somersaults and imaginary butterflies were fluttering all around my stomach cavity, God was with me all the way. This I know.

And oh yeah... I'm so relieved that worship leading is over for this July-August cycle. Haha. Thank you for all the prayers - to those who prayed. I am very grateful.

Visited Penang Times Square after lunch with hubby. We did a little groceries-shopping at Sunshine Supermarket. Ben went hiking in the evening with our CG members (I skipped again, coz I was so drained from the weekend's stressors). We had dinner at No Eyed Deer @ Tanjong Tokong in the evening...

No comments: