Tuesday 30 August 2011

Dreams from God

Ben is on leave for the next 3 days, thanks to the Hari Raya festival. So thankful to have him home with me - even though I will be quite busy with my assignments.

Recently, I've been having some "wow" dreams again. I didn't think that they were "pizza dreams", because my pizza dreams are never this vivid and meaningful. Then again, God does seem to speak to me through dreams quite often - and those dreams could have been Him graciously speaking to me about some things I've been ruminating on recently. Especially with regards to what I should be doing post-graduation. I even spoke to Pst. Mark (my spiritual formation II mentor) in one of those dreams. I don't know why he appeared - because I haven't seen him in person for ages. I am working on all his assignments this final term though! Hehe.

May God continue to speak. Lord, open the ears of my heart so that I can listen to You clearly.

No comments: